That Rocks!!!! http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/...k/music341.gifhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...iggthumpup.gif
Printable View
hey!
the vid works for me now!!
and I notice you have the "tame" cover for Tomb of the Mutilated...
do you have the "nasty" one too?
SWEET!!
Once I copied the link and opened it in another page it worked, but it wouldn't when I try and open it from here.....
Love the attic Max!
Great video. For a second I thought that was MUNG playing in the background. That grainy effect is awesome, kinda Blair Witchy.
Can't open this here. will do when i get home....
Yeah, the Tony Blair Witch, yeah ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Who is MUNG ? Are they that noizy ? Must check them out ! wooooooooooooooooosh
peter peeker ! Yes I would be interested to hear what you do.
I DO have the Cannibal rated cover, is just at the back of the one you see there [img]wink.gif[/img]
As you liked them I will make more freaky crazy videos with loads of Spawn swag in them and dirrrrrrrty sounds [img]biggrin.gif[/img]